Hey friends. I’m Carrie. I’m a born creative with a lifelong affection for the business world. The pairing of interests led me towards a career of advertising – traditional and online, followed by a founding partnership in Climb Nashville. Somewhere in the middle, I married an architect, had 4 babies, and renovated 3 homes, and was featured in Better Homes and Gardens. (I worked hard to fit that last one in there.)
So, those are my stats. But that’s not exactly why you’re here. What you need to know about me is that I love Spaces. Ideas. Imagery. Problem-Solving. Most of all, I love People. I am passionate about helping people find creative solutions that allow them to get the most out of their lives. Because, honestly, we all just need a little help sometimes. (Can I get an “Amen”?)
Life is short and we need more. More dinners with family around the table. More hosting friends and fellow travelers in our homes. More loving those around us by sharing our lives together. Less Chaos. More Order. We all have a desire to embrace life more fully, and I think I can help you create a meaningful space to make that happen.
What are the spaces you love? How do you want to share them? Whether it’s a standout storefront or a home renovation, I’d love to talk about your next creative endeavor over a cup of coffee.
The Simple Sketchbook provides the following interior design and styling services:
- NEW HOME BUILDS from the ground up
- RENOVATIONS to make the home you love even better
- COMPLETE DESIGN of one or more of your interior spaces
- STYLING because sometimes your space needs some oomph (it’s a technical term)
- SHORT TERM RENTAL DESIGN because an interesting space is a booked space
- HOME ESSENTIALS PACKAGE for the part-timing Nashvillians who want the comforts of home
- COMMERCIAL RETAIL so your business space makes the best first impression
Not sure which option is for you? We can help you decide which best suits your needs and budget.
[See some of The Simple Sketchbook’s work here.]